Economic Impact Payments
Members receiving an Economic Impact Payment (EIP), sometimes referred to as a "stimulus check", via direct deposit may see the transaction categorized as "Pending" for up to 3-5 business days in Prime Online & Mobile Banking. As soon as the funds are deposited to your account, the transaction will be recategorized as "Posted" and your available balance will be updated.
You can find more information about EIPs, learn about eligibility, and check your payment status by visiting the IRS website (www.irs.gov/eip).
drive-thru only Branches
In support of community health, lobby access has been temporarily suspended. While we'll miss seeing you inside, we welcome you to visit using the drive-thru at your local branch! Can't complete your transaction in the drive-thru? Call our member support center toll-free at 414.486.4500 and we'll schedule you an appointment for that branch. Curbside assistance is available for select transactions.
Visiting on foot? You can also utilize the drive-thru; just use the open drive-thru lane closest to the building and exercise caution around moving vehicles.
Extended Brown Deer Hours: Our Brown Deer Branch drive-thru will be opening at 9am weekdays and Saturday to serve our early bird members!
Bank with Confidence From Home
Bank with confidence 24/7 wherever you go with Prime Online & Prime Mobile. When you enroll, you'll have access to powerful tools, including:
- Bill Pay: Set up bill payments quickly and easily.
- Pay Anyone: Send money to another person, even if they don't bank with Prime Financial.
- Check Balances: View your account balances and pending transactions.
- Transfer Funds: Move money between your accounts instantly.
- Deposit Checks: With the Prime Mobile App, you can use your smart device's camera to deposit checks.
You can also conduct essential transactions, like checking balances and transferring money between accounts, by using our TeleTeller automated phone banking system. Learn More >
For our members who have been financially impacted by COVID-19, we are here to support you and would like to remind you of the resources Prime Financial Credit Union has available:
- Emergency Personal Loan: Up to $2,000 with no payments for 90 days. A solution for Prime Financial members impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic to supplement income loss, pay bills, and cover other related expenses.
- Prime Privilege: Members with Prime Privilege can overdraft an eligible checking account by up to $1,000.1 In addition to transactions covered by standard overdraft protection, Prime Privilege extended overdraft protection includes coverage for ATM transactions and everyday debit card transactions, too!
- Unsecured Loans: We understand purchases to prepare for COVID-19 and changes to work hours and childcare availability may place financial strain on individuals and families. Unsecured loans may be an effective way to bridge the gap between income and expenses.
- GreenPath Financial Wellness: Prime Financial Credit Union has partnered with GreenPath to provide our members with access to financial counseling services. GreenPath can help you analyze your spending habits, create a budget, and even tackle credit card debt.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) has reminded consumers to be especially vigilant of scams amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
Prime Financial would also like to remind members that we will never contact you asking for your account number, credit or debit card numbers, PINs, or online banking username or password. If you receive a phone call you believe is fraudulent, hang up. If you think your account information has been compromised, contact us at 414.486.4500 or toll-free at 800.835.9680.
Here to Serve You
With five (5) branches in Milwaukee and the surrounding communities, we're open and ready to serve you! The team has been taking extra steps to make sure branches are clean and high-traffic areas are sanitized.
Away from Milwaukee? You can visit any of over 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branches or 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs across the nation.
Prime Financial Credit Union is here to support our members and communities. If you have been impacted by COVID-19 or have questions about your account, contact us at 414.486.4500 or toll-free at 800.835.9680.
As we continue to monitor developments with COVID-19, we will post updates on this page about changes that may affect members.