Features & Benefits
Enhance your overdraft protection with Prime Privilege Extended Overdraft Protection.
To learn more about your overdraft protection options, please visit our Overdraft Protection page. Use this form to opt-in to Prime Privilege Extended Overdraft Protection. For faster processing, please ensure the information you enter below matches your Credit Union records. Do not submit sensitive information in this form.
What Else You Should Know
We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
- We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to another account, which may be less costly than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.
This notice explains our standard overdraft practices.
What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number.
- Automatic bill payments.
We will not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions without your consent:
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions.
To consent to coverage for ATM transactions and everyday debit card transactions, you must enroll in Prime Privilege Extended Overdraft Protection.
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged if Prime Financial Credit Union pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of $35.00 each time we pay an overdraft.
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
What if I want Prime Financial Credit Union to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
If you want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, please complete this form or notify us in any of the following ways:
- Call us at 414.486.4500
- Visit any branch
- E-mail us at [email protected]
- Print and complete the Prime Privilege Extended Overdraft Consent Form and mail it to 5656 S. Packard Ave. Cudahy, WI 53110