Never miss a payment again with Prime Financial CU's free Bill Pay.
Bill Pay makes paying your bills convenient:
- Pay bills online to virtually anyone, anywhere in the U.S.
- Make single or multiple payments at one time.
- Establish recurring payments for long-term expenses like your mortgage or car.
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance.
- Store your payee list.
- View and track your payment history.
Bill Pay Basics
- Bill Pay transaction amount limits:
- Single Transaction: Up to $2,999.99
- Daily Total Transactions: Up to $4,999.99
- Overdraft protection and Member Privilege do not apply to Bill Pay.
- Funds will be removed from your account after 4:00pm CST Sunday thru Thursday.
- If you schedule your payments for a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, the funds will be removed Sunday after 4:00pm CST.
- Schedule your bills 7-10 business days prior to their due dates to avoid late fees.
- There must be available funds in the account on the bill payment schedule date.
- If the funds are not available, the system will make three (3) attempts to pay before the item will be considered NSF.
- Only bills paid within the U.S. through the U.S. Postal System will be allowed.
- Bills mailed to a bad address that are returned will result in a $35.00 fee.