Features & Benefits
Earn Dividends: .01% APY1
Real-time Alerts & Limits
We've Got You Covered
With Standard and Extended Overdraft Protection available, you've got options for covering your transactions if your Primo Checking is running short:
- Standard Overdraft Protection: We'll automatically transfer funds to your Primo Checking Account from another account if there are not sufficient funds to complete the transaction.3 Standard Overdraft Protection applies to checks, ACH debits, recurring debit card transactions, online Bill Pay items, and teller window transactions.
- Prime Privilege Extended Overdraft Protection (Sole Proprietorship Only): Prime Privilege allows you to temporarily draw your Small Business Checking Account balance negative, up to $500, to complete a transaction when you do not have sufficient funds in your Small Business Checking Account and Standard Overdraft Protection is not sufficient or applicable.3 Once you've opted into Prime Privilege, there are no additional applications or credit checks.
Pay with a Tap of Your Phone
Add your debit card to Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, or Samsung Pay® on a compatible device and make fast, secure payments at participating retailers and restaurants, including McDonald's, Starbucks®, Best Buy®, Macy's®, Walgreens®, and more!2,4 Use your digital wallet to pay at any card terminal that displays the digital wallet or contactless payment logos.
Download the PFCU MyCard App for total control over your debit card.5 You can make real-time changes to your account, including:
- Locking & Unlocking Your Card
- Creating Spending Alerts
- Creating Spending Limits
- Submitting Travel Notices
- Reporting Your Card Lost/Stolen
Instant Debit Cards
When you open your Prime Checking Account, we'll print your debit card for you instantly at nearly any branch so you can start using your account right away.
Snapshot Check Deposits
Deposit checks to your account using the Prime Mobile App and your smartphone's camera.2
Small Business Checking Dividends
|Balance||Rate||APY1||Min. Required to Earn Stated APY1|
|$1,000 or More||.01%||.01%||$1,000|