What is a FastCash Loan?
FastCash is a relationship-based loan that gives qualified members instant access to up to $2,500 based on their relationship with Prime Financial Credit Union - no credit check required! Instant pre-approval, and instant funding, 24/7.
What can I use a FastCash Loan for?
You can use FastCash Loan funds however you'd like. Most members use FastCash Loans to help pay bills between paychecks. FastCash can also help you pay for emergency expenses, like:
- Heating & Cooling (HVAC) Repairs & Replacements
- Electrical Repairs
- Water Heater Repairs & Replacements
- Automotive Repairs & Tires
- Roadside Assitance & Towing
- Medical Bills
- Vet Bills
- Tax Payments
- Job Loss
How do I qualify for FastCash?
To be eligible for a FastCash loan, you must meet at least the following basic criteria:
- Credit Union member for at least three (3) months
- At least 18 years of age
- Wisconsin resident
Additional criteria may apply. FastCash loan amounts vary depending on a number of factors, including deposits and other account activity. You may be able to increase your chance of qualifying or qualify for a larger loan amount by following these tips:
- Make Prime Financial Credit Union your primary financial institution: Since FastCash does not rely on credit scores, it's important that your Credit Union account have sufficient activity for us to analyze.
- Switch your direct deposit to Prime Financial Credit Union: We review select deposit activity to determine how much you may be able to afford in monthly payments.
- Keep your accounts in good standing: Avoiding negative account activity may help improve your eligibility.
Rates, Terms & Payments
|Type||Borrow Up To||Term Months||APR1 As Low As||Payment Per Max. Amount Borrowed2|
|FastCash||$750||Up to 12||33.228%||$71.67|
|FastCash+||$2,500||Up to 30||28.722%||$117.78|
Features & Benefits
No Credit Check
Apply Anytime - 24/7