Select Employer Group (SEG)
Offer your employees access to financial resources and benefits
Features & Benefits
Educational Lunch & Learns
Financial Education Materials
A Select Employer Group, or SEG, is a business or organization that has partnered with Prime Financial Credit Union (PFCU) to enhance its employee benefits package.
Prime Financial Credit Union's SEG program has benefits for both your company and your employees, including:
- Enhanced Employee Benefits Package: Retain and attract employees with comprehensive benefits that are competitive in the job market.
- Lunch-and-Learns: Provide your employees with expert knowledge on topics like understanding credit, budgeting, and home buying.
- Supporting Materials: PFCU can provide you with custom informational and educational materials, like brochures and flyers, tailored to your employees' needs.
- On-Site Days: We can help ensure your employees know the benefits of your SEG relationship with on-site enrollment and banking options.
- Direct Deposit: Payday is fast and easy with direct deposit.
- Competitive Rates: With Credit Union membership, your employees have access to member-exclusive rates on auto loans, personal loans, credit cards, mortgages, and home equity lines of credit.
- SEG Loan Discount: In addition to already competitive rates, your employees can qualify for an additional 0.25% discount on select loans.
- Online Banking: Employees can view their accounts, move money, pay bills, and deposit checks 24/7 with Prime Online and the Prime Mobile App.
- Fast Online Loan Approvals: Qualified applicants could receive a lending decision in as little as 15 minutes!
- Nationwide Service: As a CO-OP Shared Branch, members of PFCU can access their accounts at CO-OP Shared Branch Credit Unions across the United States. Additionally, PFCU membership gives your employees access to nationwide surcharge-free ATMs, including CO-OP ATMs.
Becoming a SEG is easy! Complete the Contact Us form, and tell us about your company. Sharing about your company's size, industry, and history can help us tailor SEG benefits to meet the needs of your company and employees.
Founded in 1923 by a small group of City of Milwaukee employees, today, many of our SEGs are businesses and municipalities local to the Milwaukee Metro and other private businesses, including:
- Acme Galvanizing
- City of Milwaukee
- City of Whitefish Bay
- Eaton/Leonardo DRS
- General Electric (GE)
- Grandma's House Child Care Center
- Luther Manor
- Milwaukee County
- Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS)
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC)
- Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
- State of Wisconsin
- Tower - Bimonthly
- Transit - Biweekly
- Veolia Water Milwaukee (F/K/A United Water)
- United Dynacare
- Universal Housing
"Prime Promises" are our commitment to serve the best interests of our members and communities.